It HAD been ten years since our last show. No one stopped us from playing another one, but what are we supposed to do now?

Tuesday 3 June, 2008

Reviews of the Big Show

"AWESOME Show last night! I shall once again start prowling on eBay for M7x stuff, for, yes, I too have a record player (and the eagle recently screamed). Get your autographing pen ready!"
- Booradley D

"I just wanted to thank you for putting on such a great show last night. I was transfixed, singing along with every line, and reminiscing about seeing M7x shows when I was in college. You guys are masters of being ethereal/spooky/moody, having fun, and rocking out at the same time. Anyway, thanks for a great show!"
- Clint Popetz

"[Brendan's playing]'s pretty tasty--not a lot of extraneous bullshit...Mostly I thought your voices were staggeringly beautiful together...Also I liked the bass player. The bubble gum is a good touch for a bassist. And the seersucker."
- Gabriel Solis, Associate Professor of Ethnomusicology

"Sorry about the Stevie Nicks comment."
- John of the song "John," 'from the fabulous new high top world of sound'

"I was glad to see you together again, and I think you sounded even better than you did twelve years ago. Was it fun? It looked fun. When's the next show?"
- B. X. Wilkinsen

"Oh man... I wish we could have managed it... just not the right time... Owen would have been SO impressed with you."
- Cynthia, blogger

"I'm so bummed I missed the show."
- Stephanie, blogger

"Brendan is such a tasteful drummer that I wanted to kill Larry for not bringing him up more in the mix."
- Jesse Brown, abuser of keyboards and sound engineers

"I really don't like Moon Pies, Mom."
- Xanthe, who fell asleep during the set

No comments: